Hadef & Partners has a large and market-leading dispute resolution practice. We have extensive experience of UAE, regional and multi-jurisdictional litigation and arbitration, as well as other forms of alternative dispute resolution and associated work such as investigation and evidence collection.
Our team of Arab and Western lawyers is headed by senior litigators with judicial and commercial backgrounds, and is well known for adopting a practical and commercially-aware approach to disputes.
To the extent that a negotiated outcome cannot be achieved, our experienced litigators are able to represent clients in the appropriate forums outlined below:
Our court advocates have extensive experience in UAE litigation. Our advocates have full rights of audience before the various UAE courts and tribunals.
Our registered DIFC practitioners are well-versed in the rules and regulations of the DIFC courts. The firm is a member of the DIFC Court Users Committee.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in domestic and international arbitration. We represent a broad range of clients in various UAE court appointed, ad hoc, DIAC, Dubai Municipality, ADCCI, DIFC-LCIA, LMAA, ICC, UNCITRAL, GAFTA and FOSFA arbitrations.
We have worked on many of the most significant and high-profile commercial litigation cases heard before the UAE and DIFC courts, and we act on complex, high value arbitrations. Our experience spans all industry sectors.
Locally and internationally, our services include:
- representation in all UAE Federal and local courts and tribunals
- representation before the DIFC Courts
- representation in national and international arbitration
- representation in alternative dispute resolution including mediation, conciliation and expert determination
- providing advice on expert evidence for foreign court/arbitration proceedings where UAE law is relevant
- cross-border commercial fraud, including evidence gathering and asset tracing
- investigative work and preparation of witness statements
- preparing dispute resolution clauses and arbitration agreements
- advice on international treaties and trade agreements.